|Home > Get Involved|
Students for Choice - Campus Organizing
Perhaps you are here because want to join a community on your college campus in which other men and women feel the same way you do. Perhaps you are here seeking to motivate other students to mobilize and take action on important issues. Perhaps you're simply curious about the pro-choice side of the debate, and how it affects your college campus.
Regardless of your motivations for being here, you are here because you care about what happens to your body. You care about reproductive freedom.
NARAL Pro-Choice Washington sponsors Students For Choice groups on campuses throughout Washington State. Students For Choice is a community of activists with a common purpose. Projects include:
- Holding pro-choice workshops on campus
- Tabling at campus events
- Gathering petition signatures for NARAL campaigns and reproductive justice & health issues
- Attending the annual Reproductive Health & Rights Lobby Day in Olympia
- Distributing Emergency Contraception literature on Back Up Your Birth Control Day
- Helping organize the annual Youth Leadership Summit
Contact Krystal Starwich at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to become a Student for Choice at your campus.